Apple iPhone 7 Specifications and Pricing
Apple has officially announced its latest flagship and the successor to the iPhone 6s – the Apple iPhone 7. It was announced alongside its bigger brother – the iPhone 7 Plus and is powered by the Apple A10 Fusion (Quad Core CPU, 2GB RAM), paired with Hexa-core GPU and M10 motion co-processor.
Upfront, the Facetime camera has been upgraded to 7MP while the rear placed 12MP iSight camera arrives with quad LED two-tone flash and 4K video recording. It runs iOS 10, has a water/dust-resistant body and battery wise, it is expected to last up to 10 days on standby.
The home button which houses the fingerprint sensor, is now sensitive with the new generation Taptic Engine and the device is bundled with Lightning-connecting EarPods as well as a lightning to 3.5mm adapter to cope with the losss of the 3.5mm audio jack.
Apple iPhone 7 specifications
- OS: Apple iOS 10
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Dimensions: 138.3x 67.1×7.1 mm
- Weight: 138grams
- Display: 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 3D Touch
- Processor: Quad-core A10 Fusion 64-bit processor with six-core GPU, M10 motion co-processor
- Storage: 32GB/128GB/256GB options
- Main camera: Rear: 12 megapixel sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Focus Pixels, Optical Image Stabilisation, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, 4K video recording. Front:
- Front Camera: 7MP sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p recording
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- Battery capacity: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 days standby, Up to 12 hours internet use on 3G/4G LTE, up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi
- Others: Water and dust resistant (IP67), fingerprint Sensor, Dual Stereo speakers
Availability and Pricing
The Apple iPhone 7 is available in 32GB, 128GB and 256GB non-expandable storage spaces; and in Black, Gold, Jet Black, Rose Gold and Silver colour options. The base model (32GB) starts at $649, $749 for the 128GB model and $849 for the 256GB model. It will be available in 28 countries of the world including the US, UK, Franc, China, Japan, Germany and UAE starting September 16th