Coolpad Note 5 Lite Debuts with 3GB RAM, 4G VoLTE, Fingerprint sensor
Coolpad has launched the Coolpad Conjr as the Note 5 Lite in the Indian market. The new entrant to the company’s Note series features a rear placed fingerprint sensor and is still stuck on the dated Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI. It is priced at Rs. 8,199 ($125) and arrives in Gold and Grey colours.
— Coolpad India (@CoolpadInd) March 16, 2017
Coolpad Note 5 Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 145.3 x 72.3 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 148 grams
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS, 2.5D curved glass, 70.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit SoC
- Graphics: Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB built-in + expandable via microSD
- Main Camera: Rear 13MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: Front 8MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
Available exclusively from Amazon.in via open sale from March 21, the Note 5 Lite is the lite model to the Coolpad Note 5 and was launched earlier this year as Conjr at the CES 2017. It has a metal unibody design, rear placed fingerprint sensor with 0.1s unlock time and supports 4G VoLTE.
Commenting on the launch of the Coolpad Note 5 Lite, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said:
With the launch of Note 5 Lite, we are again reinforcing our commitment to make technology available to everyone at a great price and won’t comprise on best in class features. Time and again, we unveil products that set benchmark in the smartphone category in the industry.