Doogee F3 Pro released with 4G LTE, FHD Screen and Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
Doogee has finally released the Doogee F3 Pro, a pro version of the Doogee F3. The 5-inch sized device is selling directly from the company for $189.99 but you can find it less on various third party retailer websites.
The Doogee F3 Pro has a mixture of metal and glass body build emphasis on the Penta-faceted crystal edges and smart voice control. Two other models of the device makes use of Ebony and Bamboo swappable back covers.
The device powered by the Mediatek Midrange king – MT6753 with Worldmode LTE support, runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, supports Dual SIM functionality, measures 6.8mm thin and surprisingly it still keeps the same 2200mAh battery which promises around 2 to 3 days of battery life.
Doogee F3 Pro Specifications
• Dimensions – 143 x 69.5 x. 6.8mm
• Weight – 170 grams
• SIM – Dual SIM, Dual Standby
• OS – Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
• Display – 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD IPS OGS 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
• Processor – 1.3GHz 64-bit Octa-core Mediatek MT6753
• Graphics – ARM Mali-T720
• Memory – 3GB RAM
• Storage – 16GB internal, up to 64GB via microSD card
• Camera – Rear 13MP ISOCELL Autofocus camera with LED flash , 5MP front camera (interpolated up to 8MP)
• Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2G/3G/4G LTE
• Battery – 2200mAh battery
In your opinion does this device warrant the ‘Pro’ tag? While pondering over the answer, if you are interested in throwing a few bucks on the Doogee F3 Pro, it is available from Gearbest starting at $159.99 for the Crystal White and Obsidian Black; $169.99 for the Ebony and Bamboo Wood cover. Shipping starts August 31.