Gionee Steel 2 4G VoLTE Smartphone With 4000mAh battery
Gionee has announced a new budget-friendly smartphone with a fingerprint sensor and large capacity battery in China. The Gionee Steel 2, as it is known, is backed by a sizeable 4000mAh battery, which promises up to 527.04 hours of standby and up to 45.45 hours of talk time.
Available in Black and Gold colours, the Gionee Steel 2 sports a 5-inch HD display and packed in an all metal body. It packs 3GB of RAM, quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, rear 8MP AF camera with LED flash, 4G VoLTE support, and boots Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo 3.5 UI.
Gionee Steel 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 144.3×70.5×8.6 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo 3.5 UI
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit SoC
- Graphics: Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB /32GB internal storage + up to 128GB via microSD
- Main Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Colours: Gold and Black
Pricing and Availability
Priced at CNY 1299 (USD 188), the Gionee Steel 2 is currently up pre-order in China.