Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus with SD435 SoC, Android 7.0, 4000mAh Battery
China Telecom has reportedly commenced sales of the Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus in China. The budget device retains the same body design as the Enjoy 6 but the internals have been upgrade). It is priced at CNY 1599 (US$ 232) and could launch in other markets under another moniker.
Pre-installed with Android 7.0 Nougat OS; the Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus sports a 5.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution, 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in expandable storage space. It is backed by a sizeable 4,000mAh battery (100mAh less than the Enjoy 6) which should last a day of usage or more.
On the inside, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snadragon 435 (MSM8940) processor. For photography, there is a rear facing 12MP camera with LED flash while the front camera is a 8MP snapper for selfies. The fingerprint sensor sits just below the main camera and a micro USB port for charging at the bottom alonside the speaker grilles.
Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Memory and Storage: 3GB RAM + 32GB built-in expandable storage
- Main Camera: Rear 12MP Camera with LED flash + Front 8MP camera
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Others: Fingerprint scanner