Huawei P10 Lite Specifications and Pricing
Weeks after the launch of the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus, Huawei has finally made the Huawei P10 Lite official in Europe. The P10 Lite is cheaper and sits on the left-hand side of the Huawei P10 with toned down features as against the high end ones found on the P10 Plus.
Huawei P10 Lite Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colours: Midnight Black and Platinum Gold
- SIM: Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: 2.1GHz Octa-Core Kirin 658 16nm SoC
- Graphics: ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB built-in storage + microSD card for storage exansion
- Main Camera: 12MP camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- Selfie Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3000 – 3100mAh with 18W fast charging
The Huawei P10 Lite sports a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved glass display and equipped with an octa-core Kirin 658 processor (upgraded Kirin 655 version) as well as a single 12MP rear camera instead of the much talked about dual cameras with Leica lens on the P10. The Portrait Selfie mode is also present in the P10 lite’s camera app.
Like the Huawei P10 (£549) and P10 Plus (£649), it has a rear fingerprint sensor, boots Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1 and comes with software features such as Knuckle mode gestures, Quik integration, and Power Saver 5.0. It has gone on sale in the UK via Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone for a price tag of £299 (US$ 369 or EUR 345).