Infinix HOT 4 Pro X556 with 4G LTE and 13MP camera
Following the release of the Infinix HOT 3 successor – the HOT 4 X557 with fingerprint sensor, the company has announced a pro model with upgrades in specs. The Infinix HOT 4 Pro arrives with support for 4G LTE networks, Quick charge support and a bigger rear camera.
Infinix HOT 4 Pro X556 Specifications
- Operating System: XOS based on Android Marshmallow
- Colours: Anthracite Grey, Champagne Gold, Glossy Silver, Mysterious Blue
- Networks: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 76.2 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Mediatek MT6737
- Graphics: ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB Built-in + up to 128GB via microSD
- Main Camera: 13MP AF camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP FF camera with Soft Flash
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, OTG, 5Pin micro USB, GPS
- Sensors: e-Compass, G-sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh; Up to 660 hours on Standby
Compared to the regular HOT 4, the Infinix HOT 4 Pro brings a bigger 13MP camera compared to 8MP and the processor has changed to the 64-bit Mediatek MT6737 from the 32-bit MT6580, which also contributed to the absence of 4G/LTE connectivity on the former.
Although backed by the same battery capacity, that of the Hot 4 Pro charges faster thanks to quick charge technology support. In terms of pricing, it is available in the Egyptian market for about EGP 1599, which is a bit on the high side when converted to Naira. There are possibilities Infinix could exclude Nigeria and launch the product in other markets.