Infinix Hot S X521: Infinix’s First Smartphone with Fingerprint Scanner Starts at N45,500
Infinix Mobility has begun sales of the Infinix Hot S x521 – the first ever Infinix smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. It is now available online on Jumia.com.ng, Konga.com and at all SLOT stores nationwide.
Joining the existing company’s existing portfolio, the Infinix Hot S comes with a sleek metal + glass body design, capable rear and front cameras, and a big capacity battery. The rear placed fingerprint scanner unlocks the device, shoots pictures, answer calls and also carry our special actions/prompts.
Infinix Hot S X521 Specifications
- Availability: July 2016
- Model No: X521
- Operating System: ‘XOS chameleon’ (Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 152 x 74 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM/Hybrid Dual SIM
- Colours: Champagne Gold, Med Blue, Glossy Silver, Berlin Gray, Rose Gold
- Networks: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- Display: 5.2 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 64-Bit SoC
- Graphics: ARM Mali-T720
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB Built-in Storage + up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Camera: 13MP Auto-focus camera with LED Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Conncetivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-fi Hotspot, GPS, micro USB v2.0
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor, FM Radio
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh Lithium-ion (non-removable) battery + 1.5mAh Fast Charging
Pricing and Availability
PS: These prices are subject to changes.