Innjoo Halo X LTE Specifications
Innjoo has listed up a new entry-level smartphone – the Innjoo Halo X LTE, on its official website. This new offering is the LTE version of the Halo X from last year and much hasn’t changed in terms of the features and specifications.
Sporting an all metal body frame, the Innjoo Halo boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is backed by a 3000mAh battery which offers up to 10 hours of talk time and 170 hours of standby time. It packs a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage space.
Innjoo Halo X LTE Specifications:
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS; 267ppi
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core SoC
- Graphics: Mali-400 GPU
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Storage: 8GB Built-in storage space
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Main Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP front camera plus front flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11n, micro USB
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
In terms of pricing, the Innjoo Halo X LTE is expected to sell within the same price range as the Halo X 3G (around N32,720 or higher). There is no word on the exact pricing and when it will be available on sale.