Intex Cloud Q11 with 5.5-inch display, 3G and Android 6.0
In the Indian age of 4G VoLTE devices, Intex has decided to launch a 3G HSPA+ one called the Intex Cloud Q11. The 5.5-inch low-end device is priced moderately however, there are various, better options with VoLTE support in the market within the same price range.
Intex Cloud Q11 specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 154 x 77.2 x 10.5mm
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM
- Weight: 170 grams
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit SoC
- Graphics: Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal memory + MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Main Camera: 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie camera with LED flash
- Battery capacity: 2800mAh
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
The Dual SIM enabled Intex Cloud Q11 packs a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD screen res, 1GB RAM, 8GB built-it storage, runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, 8MP camera with Dual LED Flash, front facing 5MP camera with LED flash and backed by a 2800mAh Li-Poly battery (8hrs talk time; 350hrs standby time).
The device also boast 3D content functionality and the in-house produced VAS feature called LFTY, which gives a whole new meaning to Left Screen. It comes in either Blue or White colour options for a price tag of Rs. 4699 (US$ 71) and will be available on Amazon.in.
Subjit Khan likes to write and lives in his own world (India). He is neither an optimist nor a pessimist and passionate about Mobile phones and Mobile apps.