Konka E2 Debuts with 3GB RAM, 4G VoLTE, 4000mAh Battery
Following the live demo of the Konka E2 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. The Chinese company has made the mid-tier smartphone official with a large capacity battery and the fingerprint sensor in the front home button (360-degree fingerprint recognition and 0.25s unlock time).
The E2 features a 5.2-inch 1280 x 720 pixels (HD) IPS display with 2.5D curved glass, 1.25GHz quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and a 4000mAh battery with 5V/2A fast charging. It also comes equipped with full Netcom network support, including Voice over LTE (VoLTE).
Konka E2 Specifications
- Operating System: YunOS 5.1.1
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 72.4 x 7.9 – 9.15 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) OnCell HD IPS display, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: 1.25GHz Quad-Core SoC, Mediatek MT6737
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.0 built-in storage
- External storage: Up to 128GB via microSD card slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP camera with LED flash + 8MP front camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro USB, GPS
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh
Konka E2 will arrive in Mocha Gold and Obsidian Black colour options. There is no word on pricing and availability.