Lenovo A6000 with snapdragon 410 and 4G LTE announced
Lenovo is one of those few companies taking advantage of the CES this year; the company has announced series of devices ranging from laptops to smartwatch – it includes the Lenovo P90, Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro, a Smartband, a selfie flash and two budget slates – the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 and Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30. The company has added the Lenovo A6000 to the list; which would come with support for LTE connectivity and be powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC.
The Lenovo A6000 costs $169 in the US but is expected to debut in India before the end of January for under Rs 10,000 and would be available exclusively via one of India’s largest e-retailer, Flipkart. The device could end up costing under Rs 8000 as it takes on the Yureka Yu from Micromax and the Xiaomi Redmi Note.
The Lenovo A6000 is powered by a 64-bit qualcomm snapdragon 410 which clocks at 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM and 8GB space of internal storage. It uses a 5-inch HD IPS display, a front 2MP camera, a rear facing 8MP camera Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and 2300mAh battery.
Lenovo A6000 Key Specifications
• OS – Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe 2.0 UI ontop
• SIM – Dual SIM (Micro SIM)
• Display – 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display
• Processor – 1.2GHz 64-bit Qualcomm snapdragon 410
• Graphics – Adreno 306 GPU
• Memory – 1GB of RAM
• Storage – 8GB internal, (up to 32GB via microSD)
• Camera – 8MP main camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
• Connectivity – GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, 4G LTE
• Battery – 2300mAh
Image Sources – IndianExpress