LG G6 Teaser Videos and Press Images Surfaces
The flagship LG G6 smartphone is confirmed to go official at the MWC 2017. Ahead of its debut, LG G6 teaser videos as well as press images has surfaced, showing off the device in full glory. The G6 has a smooth metal body build and a 5.7-inch display which is not only comfortable when using in one hand but also in a compact body (waterproof), painted in either Astro Black, Ice Platinum or Mystic White colours.
The LG G6 boots Android Nougat and also continues the Dual Camera set-up from the brand’s high-end V series. LG’s event at the MWC 2017 is scheduled to begin tomorrow February 26th at 12:00 PM CET. See the full rumoured specifications after the teaser videos.
Rumoured LG G6 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Display: 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB Built-in + up to 2TB via microSD
- Main camera: 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, 4K video recording, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, Water proof, dust proof body