Official: Meizu M5s With 5.2” display, 3GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE
Earlier today, Meizu announced its latest Blue Charm/Meilan series smartphone – the Meizu M5s. As expected, the device is expected to succeed the Meizu M3s although it retains some of the specs of its predecessor. Sales is scheduled to commence in China starting February 20th. See below for specifications.
Meizu M5s Specifications
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Dimension: 148.2 x 72.5 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Operating System: Flyme OS 6.0 (based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS)
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS, 2.5D curved glass, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit SoC
- Graphics: Mali-T760 GPU
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 16GB or 32GB built-in space + expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Main Camera: Rear facing 13MP camera with PDAF, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging
Housed in an all metal body (anodized), the Meizu M5s has a 5.2-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass design and arrives in Gold, Rose Gold and Silver colours. It comes pre-installed with the company’s ‘One Mind’ Al Engine and the mTouch fingerprint sensor is integrated into the home button.
Power is derived from a 3000mAh battery which charges up to 19% in 10 minutes and 56% in 36 minutes. The M5s will come in either 16GB or 32GB storage options for CNY 799 (US$ 116) and CNY 999 (US$ 146).