Hours after the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X, Meizu released its press invite for its Blue Charm/Meilan series device – the Meizu M5S smartphone, which should take place on the 15th of February at the Beijing Performing Arts Center by 3:00PM CST. Fast charging might be one of the publicised highlight.
According to the rumour mill, the Meizu M5S could have the same mCharge technology with a higher output better than the 18W on existing models from the series. While this is not officially confirmed yet, it could also arrive in two models with different screen size, memory, storage and internal storage.
The first model is said to have a 5.2-inch HD display, 3GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage, 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6753 Octa-Core SoC, 13MP + 5MP front and rear cameras, Flyme OS 6.0 (more likely based on Marshmallow than Nougat), 4G LTE support, mTouch fingerprint scanner and a 2930mAh battery with 18W fast charing. Pricing is pegged at CNY 1199 (US$ 174).
The other model has a 5-inch display with the same screen res, 2GB of RAM and 16GB built-in expandable storage space and 10W fast charging. It is said to be priced at CNY 999 (US$ 145). We should the official listing a day after St. Valentine’s Day, read celebrating the day the TGF way
Share the post "Meizu M5S Specs Round-up and Pricing Ahead of Launch"
- Official: Meizu M5s With 5.2” display, 3GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE
- Meizu E2 Unveiled With Helio P20 SoC, 4GB RAM, Flyme OS 6.0
- Meizu M621C-S Certified On TENAA with octa-core CPU, 5.5-inch display
- Meizu Super mCharge Boost Batteries From 0 to 100% in 20 Minutes
- Huawei, Oppo Top List of Top Chinese Phone Makers of 2016
- JDTab J01 Tablet with Flyme OS, 4GB RAM, Harman Kardon Audio
- Meizu Band: Fitness Tracker with OLED display, Heart Rate Sensor
- Meizu M5 Note with Full HD display, 4GB RAM, 4000mAh Battery