MPT M540A 4G-Enabled Entry-Level Smartphone
Myanmar Posts and Telecommunications (MPT) has announced a new branded 4G-enabled smartphone – the MPT M50A. The device will be available from MPT branded stores, Super Mobile outlets and other participating outlets for MMK 89,000 (US$ 65).
Pre-installed with the now dated Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, the MPT M50A is basically an entry-level device with HD display, 1GB RAM, 8GB built-in expandable storage, rear 8 megapixels camera with LED flash, front 5 megapixels selfie camera, and a reasonable, long lasting 2800mAh battery.
It is noticeably manufactured by Myanmar-based smartphone maker – MaxxCall. See below for details.
MPT M50A Specifications
- Dimension: 143.5 x 71.8 x 8.2mm
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- SIM: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Network Band: 2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G: 900/2100MHz; 4G: 1800/2100MHz
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS; 2.5D curved Glass
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad Core SoC
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB built-in storage + microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Main Camera: Rear 8MP AF Camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: Front 5MP camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat. 4), Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB
- Sensor: G Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor
- Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
- Others: Flashlight, Bonus of 2.5GB x 6 months