Mstar M1 Pro with HD Screen, 2GB RAM, MT6752 and 4G LTE costs $137
Mstar along with the likes of Oukitel, Zopo and Elephone are some of the less know Chinese OEMs. The company is already selling the Mstar M1 Pro, a phablet sized device with higher midrange specs and as expected affordable pricing.
The Mstar M1 Pro is an upgrade over the M1; the device has a mix of Aluminium metal body build and a faux leather back. It is backed by a 3000mAh battery which provides up to 10 hours of talk time and runs Android Lollipop OS.
The device is compatible with works on GSM, WCDMA and FDD-LTE networks; has a 5.5-inch HD display, an octa-core Mediatek MT6752 under the hood, Dual SIM with Dual Standby functionality, 13MP rear camera and a front facing 8MP camera for selfies.
Mstar M1 Pro Specifications
• Dimensions: 76.8 x 150.0 x 8.2 mm
• Weight: 173 grams
• Networks: 2G/3G/4G LTE
• OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
• SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Mini), Dual Standby
• Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS
• Pixel Density: 267ppi
• Processor: 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6752
• Graphics: Mali-T760 GPU
• Memory: 2GB of RAM
• Storage: 16GB ROM + microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
• Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash: front 8MP
• Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS
• Battery: 3000mAh battery
• Colours: Black and White
The Mstar M1 Pro is available in Black and White colour options and is available on Gearbest.com for $137 including free shipping. The company is also running a special Earth 2.0 Tech Special promotion which would see several smartphones and tech products on flash sale.
TGF Disclaimer: This is a sponsored content.