Panasonic Eluga Pure with 2900mAh Battery Launched In Taiwan
Panasonic has announced a new budget ‘Eluga Series’ smartphone in Taiwan. The Panasonic Eluga Pure is currently available for pre-order in the country priced at NT$ 4,990 (US$ 164) in Titanium Grey colour only while shipping starts next week (March 27th).
Pre-installed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with FitHome UI, the Panasonic Eluga Pure is equipped with a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, 13MP/5MP rear and front cameras, and a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. It also comes with the Panasonic Smart App for controlling home appliances such as TVs, Refrigerators, washing machine and others, however, it lacks a fingerprint sensor.
Panasonic Eluga Pure Specifications
- Dimensions: 152x 76.8x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Main Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with Front Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 2900mAh battery