Rumoured Honor V9 Specifications – QHD display, 6GB RAM, Dual Rear Camera
Honor, a brand of Huawei, is expected to announce the Honor V9, successor to last year’s Honor V8 on the 21st of February at a scheduled event in Beijing. According to TENAA, the high-end device will have the same dual rear camera setup and front 8MP camera similar to the Honor V8 and pack 6GB of RAM.
Available in Gold, Rose Gold and Silver colour options, the V9 sports a 5.7-inch display with QHD screen resolution, measures 6.9mm thin and backed by a 3900mAh battery with fast charging. In terms of pricing, it is expected to start at CNY 2299 (US$ 334).
Rumoured Honor V9 Specifications
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 157×77.5×6.97mm;
- Weight: 184 grams
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD; 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 SoC
- Graphics: Mali G71 Octa-Core GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB storage
- External Storage: Up to 128GB via microSD card slot
- Main Camera: Dual 12MP cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- Secondary Camera: Front 8MP camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3900mAh with fast charging
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
Alongside the Honor V9, Huawei is also expected to announce the Honor 8 Youth Edition smartphone. The device, which is basically the Honor 8 Lite or Huawei P8 Lite (2017) for China, will be modelled by Kris-Wu who starred in xXx – the Return of Xander Cage alongside Vin Diesel, Ice Cube and Ruby Rose.
As far as specs go, it sports a 5.2-inch FHD display, Kirin 655 octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB built-in expandable storage, 12MP/8MP front and rear cameras, fingerprint scanner, 3000mAh battery and boots Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0.