Sailfish OS-Based INOI R7 Entry-Level Smartphone Debuts in Russia
INOI LLC, a Russian-based brand synonymous with consumer electronics, has teamed up with Finnish tech company, Jolla to announce the Sailfish-OS based INOI R7. The entry-level smartphone made its debut at the Mobile World Congress 2017 and runs the Russian version of Sailfish OS (Sailfish Mobile OS RUS).
Backed by a 2500mAh Li-polymer battery; the 8.9mm thick INOI R7 sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB built-in expandable storage space. It features a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU and supports 4G LTE networks.
INOI R7 Specifications
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.5 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Sailfish Mobile OS RUS
- Networks: 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE (B1/3/7/20)
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS
- Processor: 1.1GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm SNapdragon 210 MSM8909 SoC
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB biuilt-in storage + up to 64GB via microSD card
- Main Camera:8MP AF camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP FF camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0 OTG, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-Polymer
Priced at RUB 12000 (USD 205), the INOI R7 will go on sale in April in Russia.