Samsung Z4 Debuts With Tizen 3.0 OS, 5MP Front and Rear Cameras
Samsung has officially announced its latest smartphone running Tizen OS – the Samsung Z4. The entry-level 4G VoLTE smartphone, the fourth after the Z1, Z2 (first 4G Tizen phone) and Z3, will be showcased at the Tizen Developer Conference in San Francisco, California May 16-17, 2017.
Pre-installed with Tizen OS 3.0, the Samsung Z4 combines performance and essential features with a simplified user experience. It sports a 4.5-inch display with 2.5D curved glass for a comfortable grip, 4G LTE support, front and rear 5MP cameras with f/2.2 lens. While the rear camera has a Dual LED flash, the front camera also has a front LED flash and various camera modes and controls (auto, palm, and voice).
On the Z4, users can create shortcuts to launch convinient features such as Quick Talk, Quick Torch, Quick Launch and Quick Switch. Efficient battery management features like Battery Notifications and Power Planner are also onboard to ensure long-term battery use.
Samsung Z4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM / Single SIM
- OS: Tizen OS 3.0
- Display: 4.5-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core SoC
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Main Camera: 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat.4), VoWi-Fi, Wi-Fi 802 11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass
- Battery: 2,050mAh
Pricing and Availability
Available in Black, Gold and Silver colurs, Samsung Z4 will lauunch in select countries this May, starting in India.