Saygus V2: Dual-Boot OS option, 320GB storage space, 3100mAh battery, IPX7 waterproof rating
Saygus at the CES 2015 has announced the Saygus V2 (pronounced Saygus V-Squared) which has up to a whopping 320GB space of storage.
The Saygus V2 features a 5-inch 1080p LCD screen and is easy to use thanks to its 2.63-inch (66.8mm) on just one hand. It is powered by a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and runs Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS with promised upgrades to Lollipop. For those who want to upgrade to Lollipo themselves it can either be done by rooting the device or loading the OS through one of the microSD card slots.
The Saygus V2 comes preloaded with 64GB space of internal storage and two microSD card slot which both support up to 128GB space each (i.e 64 + 128 + 128GB = 320GB). The device uses 3GB of RAM, 21MP main camera and 13MP front camera (both camera has OIS), front speakers from harman/Kardon, fingerprint scanner and is IPX7 certified which means it is waterproof.
The smartphone weighs 141grams, measures 137 x 67 x 9.7mm in dimensions. It is expected to go on sale pre-sale within a few weeks and would be available shortly in the market after that.
Saygus V2 Key Specs
• Display – 5-inch 1920 x 1080 display (445 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 4
• Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 @ 2.5 GHz
• OS – Android 4.4.4 Kitkat (upgradeable to Lollipop)
• Dimensions – 67 x 137 x 9.7mm
• Weight – 141 grams
• Camera – 21MP main camera with OIS, dual flash; 13MP front camera with OIS
• RAM – 3GB
• Storage – 64GB on-board, 2x microSD card
• Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0
• Others – Audio Stereo Speakers, Harman Kardon Sound Technology w/ 3D Audio, IPX7 rating
• Battery – 3100 mAh removable, Qi charging
The Saygus V2 is the perfect phone for geeks and comes with some mind boggling specs which would certainly not come cheap but would be available $100 less than smartphones in the same range.