TCL 950 Spotted on TENAA Listing: 5.5-inch FHD display, 4GB RAM, and Snapdragon 820
The upcoming TCL 950 has passed certification on China’s Industry and Information Technology agency (TENAA). The phablet sized device will arrive with flagship specs according to the listing and corresponds to the FDD-LTE, TD-LTE, W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000 and GSM terminals in China.
The TCL 950 sports a 5.5-inch AMOLED display and is backed by a sizeable long-lasting 3000maH battery. It is powered by the Snapdragon 820 (MSM8996) processor which is the same on the processor found on higher end devices like the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, HTC 10, Sony Xperia X Premium and OnePlus 3.
Expected TCL 950 Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.9 × 75.4 × 6.99mm
- Weight: 165.0 grams
- Networks: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Version
- Display: 5.5 inches FHD (1080 * 1920) AMOLED
- Processor: 2.15GHz 64-Bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (MSM8996)
- Graphics: Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Built-in Storage
- Main Camera: 21MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Battery Capacity: 3000Mah Battery
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor
The TCL 950 is expected to go official soon in China. Availability and pricing information are not available at the moment.