ZTE MF286: Ntel Roll Out Super Fast Portable Router in Nigeria
Nigeria’s most advanced 4G/LTE network provider, Ntel, has announced the launch of a high-performance portable 4G Wireless Internet router across its outlets in Lagos and Abuja. The ZTE MF286 Router is designed to meet the needs of high-speed WLAN but still has the size of a regular wireless router.
The ZTE MF386 LTE Cat.6 Router achieves a download speed up to 300Mbps, 4 LAN ports connection and supports up to 64 concurrent Wi-Fi connections. It pairs the Qualcomm WTR3925 RF transceiver chipset and Qualcomm MDM9230 modem, for better performance and less power consumption.
Ntel promises a whole new Internet experience for subscribers who purchase the router along with any of these unlimited data plans – N10,000 (30 days); N3,000 (7 days) and N1,000 (2 days). The telco company is also offering the chance to try out this superfast Internet experience at any of these Ntel outlets:
- 134, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja;
- Main lobby, Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja;
- Alfred Rewane Road (Formerly Kingsway Road) opposite Ikoyi registry, Lagos.
Commenting at the launch, CEO of Ntel, Kamar Abass said;
“This is the ideal router for households as well as small and medium scale businesses and other organisations who require super fast Internet service. Our routers which are Cat 6 with 4 x 2 MiMo will not only guarantee superfast internet access but can serve up to 64 multiple users at the same time. For data hungry Nigerians looking for superfast internet speeds up to 230mbps over a 4G/LTE connection, this is the device for them.”
ZTE MF286 Router Key Specifications
- Dimension: 180 × 170 × 30 mm
- Network: LTE FDD/LTE TDD/UMTS/GSM; LTE FDD DL/UL 300/50 Mbps; LTE TDD DL/UL 220+/10+ Mbps; DC-HSPA+ DL/UL 42/11.2 Mbps
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, up to 64 users; 2.4 GHz 3 × 3 MIMO, 450 Mbps; 5 GHz 2 × 2 MIMO, 867 Mbps
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Special features: CSFB/VoLTE via RJ11, HD Voice, Web UI, IPV6, USB storage, WPS